Fresh ceviche with Avocado and Mango/Strawberries
- 300 gr. White fish (use meaty fish, such as grouper, corvina, Palamida, bass, sea bream), filleted and cut into 1 cm. cubes.
- ¼ cup fresh lemon/ lime juice.
- 1 avocado cut into 1 cm. cubes.
- 6 stalks of mint, separated into leaves.
- Handful of chopped coriander leaves
- ½ red onion, chopped into small cubes.
- 5 thinly sliced radishes
- 1 sweet apple (such as Pink Lady/ Hermon) peeled and cut into small cubes
- 8 strawberries or 1 Mango cut into small cubes.
- 1 red chili pepper finely chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Mix the fish in a bowl with the lemon/ lime juice and soak for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the other vegetables and fruit in one bowl, add the fish and spice with olive oil, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
- The fruit combinations may be changed and you may also use nectarine or kiwi. You can also use different herbs, such as basil, chives and parsley.